Discover the first European city of the Americas. Here is where the first Cathedral was built, the first Bishop sanctified, the first Governor resided, and the first hospital opened.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in the Old City District of Santo Domingo, Zona Colonial (exceptions may apply). A pickup in another part of Santo Domingo is available at an extra charge.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and a camera
- The tour begins at 9.30 AM and ends at 04.30
- The tour duration is approximately 7.5 hours