Visit Cousiño Macul, a winery with 150+ years of wine-making tradition, and tour the vines, the cellars and the museum before finishing with an incredible wine tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 70 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
To get to the winery just hop on at your closest Metro station, get onto Line 4 (the blue line) and take it to Metro Station Quilín. From there you can take a bus, a quick taxi ride, or walk to the winery (it’s about a 2 km/1.25 mile).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Only adults over 18 years old are allowed to taste the wines
- The winery is closed on public holidays