Journey back to the time of the Inca. Visit the largest alpaca farm in Chile, venture on a short hike to discover rock drawings from 450 to 1,000 years ago, and sip on some wine at San Esteban Vineyard in the shadows of the Andes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The vineyard may be closed on certain national holidays, including: January 1st, September 18th and 19th, and December 25th; on these dates, the vineyard will be substituted with a visit to the Inca Lagoon
- The order of sites visited may vary
- It is necessary to walk uphill on a gradual trail for approximately 20 minutes to reach the petroglyphs at the summit
- The climb can be done by a person of any age in good health
- Walking poles are provided
- The walk is optional and can be omitted if the guest chooses
- Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be other visitors at the alpaca farm and vineyard joining you