Explore the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela and the Cathedral Museum on a private guided tour. View iconography of James the Great, flawless tapestries, the altar, and the tomb of the apostle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Galician, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Plaza do Obradoiro in front of the Cathedral's Museum door. Your guide will be carrying a blue umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Short skirts
- Mobility scooters
- Sleeveless shirts
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Non-folding strollers
- Smoking indoors
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- There is no elevator inside the museum, so guests will need to take the stairs
- You maybe unable to enter the Cathedral during special events like a royal visit of the king and queen of Spain