Combine nature and culture on this day trip from Santiago de Compostela to Costa da Morte and Muxia. Visit lighthouses, traditional villages, waterfalls, and Cape Finisterre on a 7-stop journey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Audio guide included
- French, Italian
- Pickup included
- The first meeting point is at Galicia Travels Office, at Rua das Casas Reais 31 at 8:45 AM. The second meeting point is at Plaza Galicia Square, by the Universal Hotel at 9 AM. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour does not require any physical effort and does not include large amounts of walking
- Time for lunch is given at Finisterre, where you'll have sufficient time to eat
- Guides can provide recommendations on food and restaurants found in Finisterre
- Guides explain each stop and attraction in details
- All stops of the excursion include free time to enjoy on your own
- The first meeting point for the departure is at our Galicia Travels Office (Rua das casas reais 31) at 8:45AM
- The second meeting point for departure is at Plaza Galicia, by the entrance of Universal Hotel at 9:00AM
- Make sure to arrive 10 minutes before departure time