Enjoy a guided tour to Finisterre, Muxía and more from Santiago de Compostela. Discover the most spectacular coastline of Spain. Explore a tour from Santiago de Compostela to the end of the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Arrive 5 minutes before the activity starts. You must present the voucher (printed or on your mobile) to the guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- -First pick-up point: cgac museum 8:50am
- -Main pick-up point: Plaza de Galicia 2 (Universal Hotel) 9:00
- -If you´re staying out of the city center contact us and we´ll try to provide another pick up point.
- -Please, stay 10 minutes before starting hour at your meeting point.
- -Tour runs in English and Spanish.
- -We provide audio guides in Italian, French and German
- -Maps available with information in different languages
- -You´ll have, after the guide´s explanations, free time at every and each stop to enjoy our selection of visits.
- -There are available menus at some restaurants, made for our costumers. Ask your guide!
- -We´ll be glad to help you in any moment, from the booking to the end of the tour. If you have any questions, just write us by e-mail, whatsapp or ask directly your guide. We can provide recomendations about places to visit, nice restaurants or any touristic information you can need at Santiago and Galicia