Colombia's Caribbean Coast is recognized for the best street food in the country. You are invited to taste the real thing and enjoy this delicious traditional food on this short 2-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Taste the most delicious recipes of the Caribbean Coast at Santa Marta
- Get to know some typical fruits and beverages
- Try exquisite sauces with your chosen meals
- Expert guide in the language of your preference
- Food mentioned
- Unspecified food or beverages
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Simon Bolivar Park, Carrera 1, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- THINGS TO BRING:
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Please let the supplier know if you have any allergies or food restrictions.
- The foods tried on this tour depend on availability.
- The supplier cannot assure that you will be satisfied for lunch or dinner.