Get to know the Algarve better on this off-the-beaten-path day trip. Visit natural landscapes, quaint fishing villages, ancient towns, and charming countryside. Explore a fish market, walk across a 3rd-century bridge, try local olive oil, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available from the following areas: Alvor, Praia da Rocha, Carvoeiro, Albufeira, Armação de Pêra, Quarteira, and Vilamoura. Please wait at the front door of your hotel at least 15 minutes prior to departure. The local partner kindly asks that you allow a 15-minute margin due to traffic or local weather.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags