Enjoy a relaxing paddling adventure with spectacular views of the city and beaches on a kayaking tour for all skill levels.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting spot: Santa Barbara Harbor at "Sea Landing" boat launch. The Santa Barbara Harbor is on Cabrillo Blvd., West of State Street. Directions below. Look for your guide with the kayaks. From the South: Take Hwy 101 north of Montecito to the Cabrillo Exit (left side of Highway). Turn left at the stop. Follow Cabrillo Blvd (approximately 5 miles) past Stearns Wharf to Harbor Way. Turn left into the Harbor. Turn left again, enter the harbor at the kiosk. In the harbor, go back towards the pier. Follow the signs to boat launch area at the end of the Harbor. From the North: Take Hwy 101 South. As you enter the Santa Barbara area, take Castillo Exit. Turn right at the end of the off ramp. Follow Castillo Street towards the beach. Turn right onto Cabrillo Blvd.Follow Cabrillo Blvd (approximately .5 miles) to Harbor Way intersection. Turn left again, enter the harbor at the kiosk. In the harbor, go back towards the pier. Follow the signs to boat launch area at the end of the Harbor.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Level of difficulty: easy, no prior kayak experience required
- Paddling distance: 1-2 miles
- Children under age 5 not permitted, children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Double kayaks are automatically provided. Singles are available for odd number parties. Guests over 230lbs will be provided with a single kayak
- These 2-hour adventures require a minimum number of 2 participants in order to run
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- You will need to wear clothes that you do not mind getting wet