Journey up the daunting Sani Pass connecting South Africa to Lesotho. Visit a traditional village and have lunch at the highest pub in Africa. Wrap up in a traditional Basotho blanket, try local bread and beer, and enjoy included pickup and drop-off.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in your hotel or guesthouse lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included in Durban, Durban North, La Lucia, Umhlanga, Umdloti, Dolphin Coast, Tongaat Beach, Durban Central, Pietermaritzburg, Howick, Kloof, and Hillcrest
- Travelers are required to pre-check whether they require a travel visa to enter Lesotho or not. If you require a visa, it is your responsibility to acquire the necessary travel documents/visa prior to your tour
- Please note that no visas are issued at the border. The local partner is in no way responsible if any traveler is refused entry into Lesotho. Travelers refused entry into Lesotho may be left at the border or Himeville town until the tour returns
- Visa applications can take up to 2 weeks to process
- Please click here for more information: http://evisalesotho.com/
- This tour reaches heights of 3,240 meters (10,630 feet) above sea level. If you are prone to altitude sickness please take the necessary precautions