Explore the San Polo area of Venice in a tour of the city's history, told through the lives of its prominent merchants, courtesans, and painters. This 2-hour walking tour also stops at the huge Frari church, home to several High Renaissance masterpieces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour departure, at Campo San Bartolomeo, in front to the statue of Goldoni. Look for your guide holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This is only an external walking tour and does not go inside the churches
- If you would like to enter Frari Church with your guide, please contact the local operator (pay on the day)