Seek out some of El Yunque National Forest's hidden gems during this guided tour. See waterfalls and rivers, swim in clear water pools, and walk through nature trails.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your bus will only wait 5 minutes after your assigned pickup time. Please note that no refunds will be issued if you miss your pickup. Transportation is included from selected San Juan areas: Old San Juan, Miramar, Condado, Calle Loiza, and Isla Verde.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- You must be physically capable of climbing, walking through steep, rocky, muddy trails, and have the balance to walk on uneven surfaces
- Due to safety reasons, you must be able to understand English or Spanish. Persons with disabilities such as mute-deaf or legally blind, please book a private tour to have a dedicated guide to accommodate all needs
- On Saturdays, the hike is longer and more challenging since we depart from a different point
- The activity is subject to last-minute cancellations due to weather and river conditions
- In the event of cancellation, you will be offered other options, such as a reschedule for the next day or a refund
- No refunds will be authorized if you neglect to read the description and comply with safety requirements and limitations