Experience the wild beauty of Yosemite National Park from San Jose in just one day. You'll spend 5 hours inside the park with free time for hiking, biking, picnicking, or simply exploring (and photographing) the breathtaking monuments and waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Your tour must be reconfirmed at least 48 hours in advance. Your exact pickup time and location will be provided upon reconfirmation of your tour.
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years and under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height.
- Any guest that does not provide their child's safety seat at the time of the tour and does not inform the tour operator may not be allowed to board the tour and will not be subject to refund.
- Access to the Sequoia Grove can be difficult during winter months, generally October through April, and other activities may be substituted at the discretion of the guide.
- During winter months, temperatures in Yosemite can vary drastically to the ones in San Francisco. Therefore, it is recommend to wear winter clothes, especially shoes or boots with rubber soles.