Discover the wildlife, waterways, and luscious jungle of the Tárcoles River, and the Carara National Park on a small-group or private full-day guided walking and boat journey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Depending on your hotel's location, please be in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before the activity start time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Credit card
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour takes place rain or shine