Discover the cloud forest of Costa Rica. Ride on the Sky Tram, hike on the Sky Walk Hanging Bridges, and visit a place where monkeys are normally observed that is a lookout point for the Nicoya Gulf.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from most of the hotels in the San José area. Your exact pickup time and location will be provided upon reconfirmation of your tour.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian lunch option is available at the venue
- Some walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately