Explore the Manuel Antonio National Park and its white-sand beaches on this day trip from San Jose. Enjoy the included breakfast and lunch, and stop to look for crocodiles and scarlet macaws.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from most of the hotels in the San Jose area. Your exact pick-up time and location will be provided upon reconfirmation of your tour.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Drop-off with luggage is available in centrally located hotels in the Manuel Antonio area if you would prefer not to return to San Jose. However, the stops at the crocodile bridge, Tarcoles Beach for scarlet macaw observation, and Jaco Beach lookout point will not be included if you choose this option as they are on the way back to San Jose