Learn how to make traditional Italian pizza on this 2-hour cooking class. Led by a chef, sample a variety of flavors before getting to work on your own creations. Afterwards, bring home your newfound skills in the kitchen to impress your friends.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- English, Italian
- Private group
- Make an original Italian Pizza
- Learn the secrets of the trade with local chefs
- Enjoy a wine tasting with lunch or dinner after the lesson
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- VinBeato - Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
- White Truffle flavored Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Old Vinegar selected
- Cooking class
- Wine tasting
- Free parking
- 3-course dinner or lunch
- Professional chef services
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tenuta Torciano Winery, Via Crocetta 18 - Loc. Ulignano, 53037 San Gimignano (Siena)Open in Google Maps ⟶