Learning new things, see new places and taste new flavors in a cookery class that will teach you to make the typicaI Italian food. Taste the dishes you have prepared alongside wine and olive oil tasting, all in a beautiful green location.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Tenuta Torciano Winery Via Crocetta 18 - Loc. Ulignano 53037 San Gimignano (Siena)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert your local tour operator during the booking and prior to the tasting
- Appetizer: Tuscan Crostini, Tomatoes Crostini, Sausages Crostini
- First Course: Homemade pasta with meat sauce and Truffle Lasagna
- Second Course: Fillet flavorings and green pepper, or steak with arugula and Parmesan cheese
- Dessert: Vanilla Icecream with strawberries and balsamic vinegar or Tiramisù
- TOUR AND TASTING OF WINES AND PRODUCTS
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- VinBeato - Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
- White Truffle flavored Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Old Vinegar selected