Join an expert sommelier for a professional tasting of wine and typical Tuscan treats on this 2-hour gourmet tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian
- Taste some local wines and gourmet products
- Learn how to compare wine and food with this seminar in the winery
- Enjoy a wine tasting with lunch in a Tuscan winery
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre I.G.T.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Vin Beato - Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressed
- Truffle Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Old Selected Balsamic Vinegar
- Tasting of Tuscan wines and oils
- Free parking
- Short explanation about wine and the food pairing
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The cooking class operates with small groups
- Lunch or dinner will be made with the food prepared together
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the staff during the booking and prior to the event