Travel out of San Francisco via the Bay Bridge into the Central Valley as you follow the Merced River into the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, home of Yosemite National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- 6:20 AM - From 2805 Leavenworth St (Fisherman's Wharf Area) Bay City Bike Rentals & Tours is across the street (blue canopy). The Bus will board just in front. 06:40 AM - From 478 Post St. San Francisco 94102 (Union Square Area - Downtown San Francisco) Encore Cafe is next door. The bus will board from directly across the street.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please contact the activity provider 72 hours prior to the tour date to confirm your departure location chosen for your City Tour
- You can email at email@example.com or call at (415) 353-5310 between 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM local time (PST only)