Go off the beaten path and explore Sonoma wine country on this small group tour. Sip delicious wines at 3 wineries and take in the beautiful scenery as you learn about the history of California wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from most hotels in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf, and the Marina District. Specific pick-up details and time will be based on your hotel location and will be included with your tour confirmation.
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Pick-up at other locations in San Francisco and Southern Marin County may be possible on special request
- The minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A small amount of walking is involved
- This tour operates in all weather conditions and the weather can vary dramatically in the Bay Area so please dress in layers
- Tour vehicles are not wheelchair accessible. If traveling with a wheelchair or any other mobility device please provide advanced notice to the tour operator