Explore the history and future of California's Silicon Valley, birthplace of computers in America and the information age. Visit the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, go to the Google Campus, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick up is available from Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf and Hilton San Francisco Union Square.
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Google, Apple, Facebook and other possible stops on this tour are places of business where people work in the buildings. Your guide will bring you to see many of the public areas, but you will not be allowed into the working buildings on the campuses