Experience Chinatown like a local and immerse yourself in the history and culture of this thriving neighborhood. Explore local eateries and alleys often missed by visitors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
10 Mark Lane (The Irish Bank). Meet at the entrance of Mark Alley from Bush Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Please note, on this Chinatown tour, a visit of the Fortune Cookie Factory is not always guaranteed. It depends on how busy the factory is on the day of the visit
- This is a walking tour. While there are stops along the way, guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty
- Due to San Francisco’s natural hills, this tour is difficult for those in wheelchairs. Motorized wheelchairs can be accommodated. Please contact the local partner for more information
- Effective August 20, 2021, proof of Covid-19 vaccination (over the age of 12) is required to enter sites on this tour (currently, Alcatraz does not require proof of vaccination). Everyone (over the age of 2) is required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status while indoors. For full requirements, please the San Francisco Government website