You will have the opportunity to discover both the local latino inspired dishes as well as the myriad of cultures that have made their imprint on the Mission today.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Outside of the Mission Cultural Center doors, in front of the center's logo, the jaguar. Address: 2868 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA. Your guide will be standing there to greet you with an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, this tour is not gluten-free
- The walk between bars will be around 5-10 minutes