Experience the incredible scenery of Yosemite National Park and a Giant Sequoia Walk all in 1-day on this tour. You'll have hours to explore, marveling at the Half Dome, Yosemite Falls and amazing Giant Sequoia trees before returning to San Francisco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Pickup included
- Pickups are available from most hotels in Downtown SF and Fisherman's Wharf. For other hotels, please provide hotel information and you will be provided with the closest pickup location. For Hilton Union Square: meet at the Mason Street entrance (eastern entrance) outside of the main doors. Please call the local operator to re-confirm your exact pickup time and location.
- Private group available
- 2 hours
- 2 hours
Tuolumne Grove Trailhead (hiking)
Tunnel View (photo stop)
Half Dome (photo stop)
Yosemite Valley (lunch, hiking, photo stop, swimming, free time)
El Capitan, California (photo stop)
- 2 hours
- 2 hours
- Spend hours exploring Yosemite National Park's stunning scenery
- Enjoy a 1-hour Sequoia Walk to marvel at the world's tallest trees
- View the majestic Bridalveil and Yosemite Falls
- See Inspiration Point, and the amazing El Capitan and Half Dome cliffs
- Learn about the National Park from your fully-guided audio commentary as you explore
- Choose a shared or private tour
- Hotel pick–up and drop–off from most San Francisco hotels
- English-speaking tour guide
- Yosemite entrance fee
- Yosemite audio guide
- Park Map
- Food and drinks
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Access to the Sequoia Grove can be difficult during winter months, generally October through April, and other activities may be substituted at the discretion of the guide. During winter months, temperatures in Yosemite can vary drastically to the ones in San Francisco. Therefore, it is recommended to wear winter clothes, especially shoes or boots with rubber soles.
- Please specify audio guide language during booking.
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years and under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height. Any guest that does not provide their child's safety seat at the time of the tour and does not inform the tour operator may not be allowed to board the tour and will not be subject to refund.
- The tour operator is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours or for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions on tours.