Explores the tech headquarters of Apple, Google, Facebook, and others. You will learn the origins and history of Silicon Valley and humble garages at the Computer History Museum, and can contemplate what future technologies will do to change the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please note that the address you inputted at the time of booking is not a guarantee of pick up. Please call the local operator to re-confirm your exact pickup time and location.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that visitor policies can change without notice
- Pickups are provided from most Downtown San Francisco or Fisherman's Wharf Hotels, please provide your hotel information at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund)