Discover the best food in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood on a 3-hour walking tour. Explore the history and culture of the area with an expert local guide while tasting regional specialties at some of the best restaurants around.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The tour will meet in front of Caffe Trieste located at 601 Vallejo St, San Francisco (94133).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please be sure to let us know if you (or anyone in your group) has a dietary restriction (e.g. vegetarian, diabetic, allergy, etc.) when you purchase your tickets
- All tastings are prepared in advance at each location, based on the information you provided to us at the time of ticket purchase, please be sure to purchase your tickets in advance so that we have adequate time to prepare your tasting substitutions - last minute dietary changes on the tour will not be accommodated
- If you have severe food allergies, please contact us or call us at 877-56-TOURS before purchasing tickets
- We do a fair amount of walking on our tours, dress casually and wear comfortable shoes or sneakers
- The tour will meet in front of Caffe Trieste located at 601 Vallejo St, San Francisco (94133). The cross street is Grant Ave. The closest BART station is Embarcadero and is about a 20-minute walk away