Take in views of San Francisco's iconic skyline, Alcatraz Island, and the Golden Gate Bridge like never before on this 1.5-hour catamaran adventure. Feel the wind in your hair and enjoy the ocean air as you look for sea lions lounging in the bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
What customers loved
"Going outside the golden gate and around Alcatraz"
"The captain and crew are so nice."
"The day and ride was wonderful!"
Select participants and date
Meet at Pier 39, Gate J, next to the sea lion viewing area. Pier 39 is just off The Embarcadero, near the intersection of Beach St, Grant Ave, and The Embarcadero. For your GPS, use 2 Beach St, San Francisco, CA, 94133. When you get to Pier 39, stand on the sidewalk and look towards the water. Proceed through the main entrance to Pier 39 shops. Once inside, head out to your left between the shops to the water (towards Golden Gate Bridge). Adventure Cat is at Gate J, located right next to the sea lion viewing area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes. No outside beverages are allowed on board.