Escape the bustle of San Francisco on a half-day trip to Muir Woods & Sausalito. Journey across the Golden Gate Bridge to the Bay Area's most popular national monument, see the prettiest village in California and end the day with a 1-hour Bay Cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- There are 2 pickup locations, please choose the one that is closest to you. Location 1 is at 478 Post Street, next door to the Encore Cafe. The bus will board from directly across the street. Please arrive by 7:25 AM; the bus will depart at 7:40 AM. Location 2 is at 2805 Leavenworth Street, in the Fisherman's Wharf area. Bay City Bike Rentals & Tours is across the street (blue canopy). The Bus will board just in front. Please arrive by 7:45 AM; the bus will depart at 8:00 AM.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- In an effort to conserve Muir Woods and the Giant Redwood trees for future generations, the National Parks Services has recently restricted access to the park to only a limited number of parking slots. Unfortunately, it is not possible to secure the same departure time every day. Please read the redemption instructions carefully