See San Diego’s top attractions by bus on a comprehensive sightseeing tour of America’s Finest City. Admire the green spaces, gardens, and museums of Balboa Park, travel into the past in the Gaslamp Quarter, and see historic Hotel del Coronado.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Another Side Tours office. If coming by Lyft or Uber the office is listed on ride share apps as "Another Side Of San Diego Tours." Directions: 3rd Avenue dead-ends at G Street and then becomes a courtyard/park, a big rectangular space in front of the parking garage with a long bush and trees on one side. The office door is located inside of this large courtyard next to a parking garage (please check the rates before parking there). If you look up on the corner of the building there’s a sign that says Another Side Tours. Make sure before you look up, that you are at 3rd Avenue and G Street. Parking: Street parking is free on Sundays and major holidays. The best value paid lot is located at: 450 2nd Ave. San Diego, CA 92101 (not available during Comic-Con). This is a 5 to 10 minute walk to our office. You can also try Park-It-On-Market at 614 Market St. San Diego, CA 92101.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate in all weather conditions