Salty bay breezes, sparkling waves, and matchless natural beauty make San Diego perfect for cruising. Enjoy views of the Coronado Bridge, Cabrillo National Monument, and splashing sea lions.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Infants are free, however, make sure you select the free infant ticket option to ensure admittance on the cruise
- Dress code is upscale casual to business casual. No jeans are permitted
- Smoking is permitted on the outer decks only. Coast Guard regulations require a photo ID upon boarding
- In order to guarantee that your group can be seated together, please make sure to make just one reservation for your entire party. If members of your group make separate reservations, the activity provider cannot guarantee that you will be seated together.
- Tthe boarding deck is wheelchair accessible, but stairs are required for the outer decks