Join a segway tour through San Diego's Balboa Park. Explore the nation's largest urban cultural park, enjoy the beautiful seasonal flower displays, take in beautiful Spanish architecture, and visit one of the park's many museums.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your Segway tour begins at 300 G Street, San Diego, CA 92101. 3rd Avenue dead-ends at G Street and then becomes a courtyard/park, a big rectangular space in front of the parking garage with a long bush and trees on one side. If you look up on the corner of the building there’s a sign that says Another Side Tours. Make sure before you look up, that you are at 3rd Avenue and G Street. The office door is located inside of this large courtyard next to the parking garage. If you see two huge grey concrete pillars then you are at the right place, the entrance to the courtyard. Walk into the courtyard and a little more than half-way down into the courtyard, on your right hand side is the office door.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must be at least 12 years of age to participate on this tour.