Learn more about the everyday lives and traditions of the indigenous communities of San Juan Chamula and Zinacantán on a day trip from San Cristóbal de las Casas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Al Grano Café, Portal Oriente 9. Col. Centro, San Cristóbal de las Casas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This trip operates in all weather conditions. Dress appropriately
- The duration of the transfers is approximate and will depend on the time of day and traffic
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes