Visit the Sumidero Canyon and Chiapa de Corzo, the first colonial city founded by Spanish conquistadores, from San Cristobal. Enjoy an unforgettable experience on a full-day tour that takes you to this fascinating natural wonder, located in Chiapas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in San Cristobal.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring a hat, and if you will be wearing shorts, please remember to use sunscreen for your legs, because you will be on a boat cruising by the immense walls of this amazing canyon. The supplier also suggests bringing comfortable shoes and clothes, and sunglasses, as well as extra cash if you want to buy a souvenir or additional meals. Do not worry about wearing your swim suit as swimming is not allowed.