Explore the nature and beauty of Las Nubes Waterfalls formed by the Santo Domingo River and visit Comitan Magical Town.Discover the natural beauty of the Montes Azules Biosphere Reserve in the state of Chiapas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotels at San Cristobal de las Casas
- Admire the Nature of Las Nubes Waterfalls, located in the Lacandon Jungle along to the beautiful Santo Domingo River.
- Enojy the amazing views of the Santo Domingo River and Admire the Rivers, trough the Suspension Bridge .
- Comitan Magical Town Called Balun Canan by the Mayans, Place of the 9 Stars or Guardians, is famous for its locations and its traditions, architectu
- Pickup at your hotel. *Round Trip terrestrial transportation *Entrance fees *1 meal
- Extra meals, and tips.
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- *It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes, sunglass and comfortable shoes (tennis).
- *Sun Block (bio)
- *Extra cash for souvenirs or additional food