Visit the Agua Azul cascades and immerse yourself in the shimmering blue pools. See Misol Ha, the highest waterfall in Mexico, and explore the Mayan ruins at the Palenque archaeological site. This full-day tour departs from San Cristobal de las Casas.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- At your hotel in San Cristobal.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Immerse yourself in the pools of Agua Azul, a series of cascading waterfalls
- Marvel at Misol Ha, a waterfall that is 35 meters high
- Visit the Mayan archaeological site at Palenque, dating back to 226 B.C.
- Transportation by shared, 14-passenter van
- Entrance fee
- Stops at the places mentioned in the tour description
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- You can book this tour if you are travelling alone. Also, please bring along the items you’ll need for walking and swimming, as well as your camera.