Drive in the direction of the Cordillera de los Andes, along the national route 40 and to the south. Skirt the banks of the Gutiérrez and Mascardi Lakes and then arrive at the gravel road that leaves you at the base of Cerro Tronador.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese, English
- Pickup optional
- At your hotel - please provide your hotel name.
Select participants and date