Experience the heart, history, and heritage of Salzburg on a private tour of the Old Town. Visit the Mirabell Garden and Mozart's birthplace, as well as Kollegienkirche with the extended options.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Italian, French, Russian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Marktfrauen-Brunnen (next to St. Andrew Parish Church).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour
- The number of attractions depends on the selected opinion
- Mirabell Garden may be partially closed in wintertime. Palace tickets are not included
- Church tours during mass and special events are limited, so the guide may provide all information outside
- Admission to St. Peter’s Abbey is for courtyards only, without the church, cemetery and catacombs
- Salzburg Cathedral tickets will be purchased on spot. The regular opening hours are Monday-Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm, and on Sunday from 1 pm to 5 pm
- Skip-the-line tickets to Fortress Hohensalzburg provide faster entry without queuing at the cash desk. Admission is for all areas of the castle complex and a round-trip funicular ride
- Pickup service is available for accommodations in the Old Town. If you do not provide your address or it is more than 1,5 km away from the designated meeting point, the guide will meet you at Marktfrauen-Brunnen, Hubert-Sattler-Gasse, 5020 Salzburg