Experience a Mozart concert with dinner in Salzburg and enjoy delicious specialties made according to original recipes from the musical genius's time. Listen to the wonderful music and admire the colorful costumes in a magnificent setting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Venue (Baroque Hall): up on the first floor of Stiftskulinarium St. Peter Restaurant: St.-Peter-Bezirk 1/4, 5020 Salzburg, Austria. Located in the old town, on the right side of the St. Peter church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Information for wheelchair users: please note that the Baroque Hall is located on the first floor and there is no elevator. There are helpers to carry wheelchair users up the stairs, however access for wheelchair users cannot be guaranteed in all cases.
- Seats are at tables for 8 persons
- You will be seated according the time of your arrival
- Please note that prices for wine and drinks at St. Peter Stiftskulinarium are based on a high level of gastronomy