Secure your ticket to a Mozart concert with a candlelight dinner in Salzburg at St. Peter Stiftskulinarium, Central Europe's oldest restaurant. Enjoy specialties based on recipes from Mozart's time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free meals are available if notified in advance
- The Baroque Hall is located on the first floor and there is no elevator. There are helpers to carry wheelchair users up the stairs, however, access for wheelchair users cannot be guaranteed in all cases
- Seats are 8-person tables. You will be seated according to the time of your arrival
- The prices for wine and drinks at St. Peter Stiftskulinarium are based on a high level of gastronomy