Enjoy the festive Christmas Eve celebrations in the Silent Night Chapel in Oberndorf, near Salzburg. It was here the now world-famous song was first sung. Drink your fill of the magical atmosphere, among the snow-covered foothills of the Alps.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Mirabellplatz bus stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- For those traveling in a wheelchair, please note that your wheelchair must be collapsible and you must be able to climb into the bus or minivan independently (1 to 3 steps). If you are traveling in a wheelchair, please indicate this when booking.