Visit the capital of classical music and marvel at the natural beauty of the Salzkammergut lake region on a day trip from Vienna. See the sites of Baroque Salzburg, including Mozart’s birthplace, and scenes from the filming of The Sound of Music movie.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Russian, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from centrally-located Vienna hotels (postcodes 1010 to 1090). Pickup from apartments is not possible. The exact pickup time may vary (7:15 AM - 8:00 AM), as the driver makes multiple stops. Please be ready in your hotel lobby at 7:15 AM.
Select participants and date
Tourist Information, Albertinaplatz 1, A-1010 ViennaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour may be conducted by a multi-lingual guide in 2 languages (English and Russian)