Experience the exotic flavors of Salvador at a cooking class with a family from the city's community, and learn about the origins of Bahian cuisine. Visit a seafood market to select produce to prepare a traditional Afro-Brazilian dish for lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from the lobby of your hotel in Salvador.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The dress code for this activity is smart casual