Explore the breathtaking landscapes of La Quebrada de las Conchas on an amazing 12-hour tour from Salta. Visit a local winery and sample some of the region's delicious goat's cheese and wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from downtown Salta hotels between 7:00 AM and 7:40 AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children under 2 years old can travel for free if they do not occupy a separate seat
- Those under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour involves around 2 hours of traveling through low-quality dirt roads and another 2 hours through the highway on the way back. All vehicles are high-quality minivans
- The guide is bilingual and will speak both English and Spanish in case the group is mixed