Visit the Monastery of Montserrat, the largest monastery in Catalonia perched amid lush green mountain peaks. Visit the Colonia Güell, a village built by Antoni Gaudi, and see the Crypt of Gaudi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the bus stop by the entrance of the apartment building CYE Apartamentos. This is also located in front of a pub called "Lazy Wave". The bus will have a visible sign with local partner's logo in the window screen. The guide will have a list of the customers who booked the tour and will call out the names in order to get on the bus. Please have your voucher ready.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
- Electric wheelchairs