Experience a Mozart concert with dinner in Salzburg and enjoy delicious specialties made according to original recipes from the musical genius's time. Listen to the wonderful music and admire the colorful costumes in a magnificent setting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Experience a unique combination of a concert with wonderful pieces by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and a delicious dinner
- Admire the magnificent setting of the Baroque Hall, the artists in period costume, and music from three of Mozart's greatest operas
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal inspired by recipes from the 18th century
- 3-course dinner prepared according to historical recipes
- Live Mozart concert by opera singers and classical musicians in period costumes
- Arias and duets from "Magic Flute", "Figaro" and "Don Giovanni" performed by the Amadeus Consort Salzburg
- Candlelit dining and concert hall in St. Peter, Europe`s oldest restaurant
- Beverages (please order and pay on the spot)
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Venue (Baroque Hall): up on the first floor of Stiftskulinarium St. Peter Restaurant: St.-Peter-Bezirk 1/4, 5020 Salzburg, Austria. Located in the old town, on the right side of the St. Peter church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Information for wheelchair users: please note that the Baroque Hall is located on the first floor and there is no elevator. There are helpers to carry wheelchair users up the stairs, however access for wheelchair users cannot be guaranteed in all cases.
- Seats are at tables for 8 persons
- You will be seated according the time of your arrival
- Please note that prices for wine and drinks at St. Peter Stiftskulinarium are based on a high level of gastronomy