Enjoy a day on the Mediterranean on a private boat tour of the Amalfi Coast. See the top sights, stop to swim and visit villages that interest you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
- Discover the beauty of the Amalfi Coast from the sea
- Stop to swim in lagoons and bays and by the waterfall at Marmorata
- See lemon groves, olive trees and bougainvillea cascading down cliffs
- Take in Positano's colorful villas and visit its high-end boutiques
- Bottled water
- Lunch (the captain can suggest some good restaurants)
- Gratuity (at your discretion)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- It's a good idea to wear a swimsuit and flip flops, and to bring sunscreen and sunglasses
- The experienced captains monitor sea conditions and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes may be changed
- Starting times can be customized. After booking, simply contact your provider to adjust your tour start time
- - IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed unsafe by the captain, in which case the tour will be rescheduled or a full refund offered. If the captain determines that conditions are safe, the tour is non-refundable.