Discover the rich heritage and story of the Bellet wine region. Visit 3 wineries in charge of preserving a long local tradition of winemaking. Enjoy some free time in Saint-Paul de Vence, the most charming medieval village on the French Riviera.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Learn about French wine classification, winemaking and local grape varieties
- Visit 3 different award-winning wineries
- Taste a selection of the finest rosés, powerful reds and aromatic whites
- Immerse yourself in the authentic French Riviera
- Enjoy your day with a professional guide and driver
- Visit and tasting fees
- Transportation in A/C minivan
- English-speaking wine expert guide
- Pick-up/drop off from meeting point centrally located in Nice
- Lunch (you will get free time in St-Paul de Vence where several options will be available)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of Hotel Beau Rivage, 24 Rue Saint-François de Paule, 06300 Nice.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Please note that this tour is held in 2 languages simultaneously when required.