Discover 1 traditional and 1 modern winery in the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Appellation. Learn about the winemaking process and enjoy a tasting. Afterwards, have a relaxing lunch overlooking the vineyard.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Château La Croizille Lieu-Dit "Baladoz" 33330 Saint-Laurent-des-Combes, France. GPS : 44.884405,-0.134786 You cannot miss the modern winery of La Croizille. It is a black and orange building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please inform us in advance for any special wishes regarding food (special diets or allergies).