Royal Delft, is the last remaining original Delft Blue factory from the 17th century in Delft that still hand makes Delft Blue according to centuries-old tradition. Discover the history, craftsmanship, and innovation of this royal company during a visit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Dutch
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Rotterdamseweg 196, 2628AR, Delft, the Netherlands.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You can reach the Royal Delft from Amsterdam by train in 1,5 hours. From the Hague or Rotterdam you need only 30 minutes by train
- Please note that on 24th and 31st of December the Royal Delft closes at 16:00. Also on the 25th and 26th of December and on the 1st of January it is closed all day
- There is free parking around the building and the canal boat or Delft City Shuttle can take you into town in no time. Delft train station is just a 15-minute walk away and you can reach the Market Square in 20 minutes by foot. Close to Royal Delft there also a number of public bus stops