Hop on board and journey through the history of the Beatles and the city of Liverpool. Stop at Penny Lane and Strawberry Field for photos. Then take a relaxing drive through the leafy suburbs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Board both the City & Beatles Tour and the hop-on hop-off tour at Gower Street on the Royal Albert Dock. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts, as seats are not reserved.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the 'hop-on hop-off' element of the city tour is not available and you will only be able to join the tour once from Royal Albert Dock
- The City and Beatles Tour last approximately 90 minutes
- The hop-on hop-off bus tour takes 50 minutes to complete the full route
- The roof might not be accessible during bad weather conditions
- Opening hours are subject to change
- Entrance tickets to visitor attractions are not included in the price
- Participants of all ages need a ticket